- All members of your team must be accepted and registered as a hacker.
- Teams may have up to 4 members in total.
- You may not be a part of more than one team.
- All code for your project must be written between 10:00 PM EDT on Friday, August 27, 2021, and 10:00 AM EDT on Sunday, August 29, 2021.
- It is permitted and recommended to install any necessary software and plan out the project in advance.
- Plagiarism is not tolerated and any teams with plagiarized work will be disqualified.
- You may not submit a project that was started before the hackathon.
- You may use any publically available libraries/packages.
- Please code with integrity! Final interpretation of these rules (including all rules on this page) is at the sole discretion of the Organizers, and potential violations will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- All projects that opt-in to any themed/sponsor/MLH prizes must include a pre-recorded pitch video within the Devpost submission. If you do not include a video, your project will NOT be considered for sponsor prizes.
EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Finally, remember that your participation at the event is subject to the MLH Code of Conduct.